Microeconomics, Econometrics, Behavioral and Experimental Economics, Development Economics, Program Evaluation (all at graduate or undergraduate level)
Lecturer at Anglo-American University, Prague
- Political Economy – B.A. level course (Spring 2012, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2014).
Fully responsible for the design, preparation, and teaching of an undergraduate course in Political Economy.
- International Trade – M.A. level course (Fall 2012, Fall 2014).
Fully responsible for the design, preparation, and teaching of a graduate course in International Trade. The focus of the course is on trade policy.
Teaching Assistant for graduate level courses at CERGE-EI, Prague
- Econometrics IV (Spring 2013);
- Microeconomics 0 (Summer 2012, Summer 2013, Summer 2014);
- Microeconomics I (Fall 2010);
- Microeconomics II (Spring 2011, Spring 2012)).