Summer Semester 2018
Economics of Conflicts at LMU Munich (together with Marco Serena)
Microeconomics, Econometrics, Behavioral and Experimental Economics, Development Economics, Program Evaluation (all at graduate or undergraduate level)
Lecturer at Anglo-American University, Prague
- Political Economy – B.A. level course (Spring 2012, Fall 2012, Spring 2013, Fall 2014).
Fully responsible for the design, preparation, and teaching of an undergraduate course in Political Economy.
- International Trade – M.A. level course (Fall 2012, Fall 2014).
Fully responsible for the design, preparation, and teaching of a graduate course in International Trade. The focus of the course is on trade policy.
Teaching Assistant for graduate level courses at CERGE-EI, Prague
- Econometrics IV (Spring 2013);
- Microeconomics 0 (Summer 2012, Summer 2013, Summer 2014);
- Microeconomics I (Fall 2010);
- Microeconomics II (Spring 2011, Spring 2012)).